Follow this blog...

Follow MEXBIURI

1.1.11

HNY MMXI


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
TWO CERO ONE UNO

Hello my name is Jadlly, I'm 24 and I love fashion and everything involved. I consider myself a chamaleonic persona, I can't stop changing my hair style/color, dress, including my social circles change pretty often ... (I think I get bored easily ... or maybe I just enjoy experimenting with new things & people).

Anyways, so this is what you mean by "time travels fast", if I start to think about last year ... well ... last last year (2009) I wasn't even close to how I feel about fashion as I do now (I think it was just a little obsession) but last year (2010) I discovered my self reinventing, experimenting, learning and "finding my style",  when I finally realized that I have no style myself, I just love clothes, shoes, accesories,etc, & of course create'em, combine'em ... buy'em haha ... but also over time I realized that my way of expressing myself in every way, has been slowly changing, so on, at the end of the year I realize that I am a completely new person ... so this will be my "fashion diary" .... my memoirs of fashion.


No comments:

Post a Comment