Follow this blog...

Follow MEXBIURI

22.1.11

YOU GOT SPARK

Inspiration





I think sequins are one fashion trend that can never go wrong.
Anyone who wears sequins will look chic, femenine and sexy, and so I happen to have a sequined "jacket" on my closet  (it used to be this weird vintage blouse, but it didn't help my body shape, so I turned it into a jacket tee-hee!), and I love it soo so much, I think it looks great, this way I can wear it with a BLD and go clubbing, or pair it with a white tee and jeans for a night out with my friends.



On the runway SS2011

gorgeous!!
Oscar de la Renta, Jenny Packham, Nanette Lepore, Proenza Schouler & more feel like myself...Sequinly in Love!

And while I was doing my sequined research, I found this (googlin')
but I can find it (J.Crew skirt) :(



ISN'T IT PERFECT?!?!
I can't stop thinking how many ways I can wear this long sequined skirt.
I'll keep on searchin', I HAVE to find it.
peace! :)

source via google (images)

No comments:

Post a Comment