Follow this blog...

Follow MEXBIURI

26.2.11

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE DETAILS







Kudos for Herve Leger, because he didn't just created this amazing collection, but he also cared about the details in all of his pieces.
I tried to "zoom" on each one of my favorites, so that you could see how this man is not kidding when it comes to dresses, he creates thinking B.I.G.

I think this dresses, really compliments the woman's body, they slim you down thanks to all the bust details, and all the "v" cuts on the waist, gives you shape.

I need one A.S.A.P!!

enjoy :)

images via Herve-Leger

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow totally loving these dresses! They are definately on my 'Cool' list!
    Thanks for your comments too sweety! I'm planning to use the advice you gave me on my dad after my next purchase!
    http://tikkitiboo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete