Follow this blog...

Follow MEXBIURI

15.2.11

MULTI-TALENTED

These collections below have one thing in common...I dare you to find it hihi....enjoy ;)




If you thought Olsen...ding ding ding, you're right!!...These 3 collections are Olsen Twin's creation. Speaking for myself, I've loved this talented twins since I can remember, either by their teen flicks or by their fashion style. I think this collections really describes Mary Kate and Ashley's style, between boho, simple, modern and monocromatic look, and what can you say about those neutral colors on The Row pieces, black, nude and white? you'll never go wrong.
__________________________________________________
Picture 1. Olsenboyle (for JC Penney)
Picture 2. Elizabeth & James
Picture 3. The Row

The selected pictures are my favorites for this Spring 2011 collection, but you can go and check on your own and pick your favs too :)

source via elizabeth and james facebook, the row facebook, and google.

1 comment:

  1. the olsens.. talented awesome fashionable ladies:)

    ReplyDelete