Follow this blog...

Follow MEXBIURI

22.3.11

Beautiful Bijules



Oh Lord!!!...Just when I was thinking there was nothing more that could inspire me this month...Bijules came and proved me wrong!!!!

I am speechless...so I was shopping through 80s Purple and as usual I go first on accesories and shoes...but oh surprise when I found this "nail rings" and fell in love, so as a curious little mexican as I am, I looked down for the BIJULES web site, and spotted!, I didn't just found more amazing nail rings, but I also found that silver "ear clip" that's making me wonder..how the hell do you use that!?...I.D.K, but I'm guessing it might look  amazing!...

________________

So...my birthday is this saturday...anyone wants to show some bijules love? hehe
enjoy dolls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment