Follow this blog...

Follow MEXBIURI

12.5.11

CHUNKY HEELS





I am very into chunky heels.... they look so great,and they are much more comfortable thatn other pumps.
I went into net-a-porter & topshop and I found several designs, but hands down, these where my favorites.
_____________________________________
1. ChloƩ, acetate pumps.
2. Giuseppe Zanotti, crystal & suede sandals.
3. Christian Louboutin, slingback sandals.
4. Reed Krakoff, lizzard mules.
5. Reed Krakoff, shark leather sandals.
6. Surface to Air, high leather platform sandals.
____________________________________________
I must confess that both Reed Krakoff where my favorites from all the bunch, but I noticed they're all from animal leather, does anybody knows if they're "cruelty free" or "faux fur & leather"? well oh well....I don't care that much because I don't even have the money to afford those right now hehe (but I'm still against animal cruelty).


Enjoy. 
Kisses 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment