Follow this blog...

Follow MEXBIURI

13.9.11

SS 2012 SHOES

I am sooo in love with Thakoon ss2012 shoes, they look like cut off cowgirl boots, with a comfy not so chunky heel and that golden tip its like a cherry on the top!


I also spotted other gorgeous shoes, like Ohne Titel's solid color braided sandals...

Ankle straped high heels by DKNY...

And others that catched my eye....
1. ALEXANDER WANG
2. ALTUZARRA
3. ALTUZARRA
4. DEREK LAM
5. RAG & BONE
6. PRABAL GURUNG

Hope you all having a great FNO...while I'm at home watching everything from the comfort of my computer...NOT!..I wish I was in NY city :(

enjoy :)
xoxo

photos courtesy of vogue.com

1 comment:

  1. I have checked out the wish list of shoes. This shoes are really manly , I appreciate your thinking.Wow! Another fabulous collection of shoes for women . Nice fashion and style. Beautiful shoes looking very amazing.Thank you very much for your post..

    ReplyDelete