Follow this blog...

Follow MEXBIURI

2.11.11

DECO INSPO

As you might know...I recently moved to the U.S. and I've always wanted to have an apt. on my own...though I don't (by now) I'm really inspired  by these 2 amazing bloggers I follow The Glamourai & HRH Collection and their homes, in my own opinion they have exquisite taste when it comes to interior design...here are some examples:












Black, white, bronze, gold and maybe a touch of color every now and then, I love how all the statement pieces just get a long so well with the minimalistic furniture, It's almost sober but with a fun twist when you put it together with vintagy figurines. It is SO FEMENINE & ELEGANT. So who knows?!?, I might not have an apt. on my own right now, but I think I'll start sporadically collecting stuff for my next dream apt. right?


Also go and check out these 2 cute bloggers, cause they also have great outfits.


enjoy dolls!


xoxo

9 comments:

  1. What a great inspiration! It's my dream to decorate my own apartment one day! I love the minimalist look! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pics. It's giving me more ideas for my new flat ;) And the Glamourai is one my fav' blog !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog :)

    Hope you like and also follow mine! I'm waiting for your comments!

    http://www.acupofashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats. wow and those flats are amazing.

    please take your time and visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! i want to invite you to meet my blog! It all about fashion and inspiration for our outfits!

    I love to answer comments and i always follow back! = )


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is really nice! I love it!
    those rooms are absolutely good decorated! they are amazing! his to have one of them! if you want, you can visit my blog, is about fashion.
    http://royal-mym-rizos.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous and inspired home <3

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures
    are full of inspiration!
    take care!

    ReplyDelete