Follow this blog...

Follow MEXBIURI

5.12.11

RISING STAR

MARIA VOGEL.- Mexican designer on the rise. I think I've already talked about this girl, but I just think she's just great and getting well known in the fashion industry...some of her pieces have been all over Elle México, Bazaar México, Vogue México and much more. Although I was more impressed by her Spring/Summer '11 collection, her fall/winter '11 collection is a little bit more simple and raw (but actually that's what I liked about it) here are some of her ad campaign photos.





And obviously I HAVE to show you my top 10 looks right?? lol :)



Other sources have labeled this brand as a "minimal-contemporaneous-rock" style, but in my own opinion the only thing "rock" I see here are the hair styles and the leather boots, but I have to admit I'm considering getting those knee boots, I've seen some of her old shoe designs and they have really great quality...what do you think??....go ahead and check the whole collection for yourself in the video below...and if you want to follow this Mexican designer you can FACEBOOK her or follow her BLOG.


enjoy ;)





images via Maria Vogel facebook page and blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment