Follow this blog...

Follow MEXBIURI

29.1.13

BRAG ABOUT IT

NEW IN

Hi there!! So, after being absent for almost a year...I received a scary informative email from blogspot, telling me that I was M.I.A., and I needed to blog about something....ANYTHING!!, if I ever wanted to see my account again! (dun dun duuun!)  :S ooopsy! my bad..I know I've neglected my blog for too long, but Ive been dealing with...you know..."life stuff"...but no more excuses.
 

I wanna brag out loud about these new sunnies I got, I've been wanting these styles for too long now, but you know, I have expensive taste...and also an empty wallet....buuuut! I found this A-MA-ZING online store ZERO UV where you can find all the latest sunglasses trends for a very affordable price.

My recent ZERO UV purchase...
1.Aviators 
2. Cat Eye
3. Blue Mirrored




1 comment: